Kit Includes: Palo Santo, White sage, Abalone Shell, Smudging Feather and Charcoal Disc.
Instructions: smudging is used to cleanse unwanted or negative energies or to help lift anxious or spiritually low mood.
- Using a match, light the herbs or Palo Santo .
- Rest sticks or herbs in the abalone shell, using it to collect any ashes or embers as they burn.
- To bless a person or object, use the feather to brush the smoke around them.
- You may wish to walk around a space with your smudging sticks to cleanse it.
- If your smudging sticks have been resting in the shell for a while it may become hot so use caution when handling.
Charcoal discs: charcoal discs can be used to create and burn your own incense blends, for example resins, dried herbs and essential oils. Incense contains charcoal to help it burn so this is a more natural way to create the same thing and create your own unique blends.
- You will need a heat-proof dish to place your charcoal in after you’ve heated it, fill with sand or salt as an extra precaution.
- Use tongs or tweezers to heat your disc over a flame for 15 to 20 seconds, when the time is right the charcoal will start sparking.
- Put small pinches of herbs on at a time, your disc will burn for around 30 minutes.
- Always wait for your disc to completely cool before cleaning or handling.