- 1 ripe avocado
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- Bunch watercress
- ½ Lemon, juice
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped (unless you like it very spicy, then use seeds too)
- 2 tbsp spicy seed mix
- Serve avocado with spicy seed mix, tomatoes and watercress, with fresh lemon juice squeezed over.
Spicy seed mix
- 1 tbsp light olive oil or coconut oil
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp Tamari
- Sauté chopped chilli in light olive oil
- Add pumpkin seeds and Tamari (wheat-free soy sauce), sizzle until liquid has evaporated. Keep leftover seeds in airtight jar in fridge.
Nutrition doesn’t have to be boring, for more information book a consultation today.