Hormones affect everyone differently and no two people experience quite the same symptoms; whether suffering from PMS, PMDD, heavy flow, light spotting, pain, peri or menopausal symptoms or issues with your cycle. However, there are certain things you can do to help alleviate troublesome symptoms and balance your hormones as effectively as possible during a time when they seem to be going wild.
As women we have just accepted that hormone’s cause issues. We just expect heavy periods, period pain, PMS. But actually this is a sign that something may not be working in the right way.
So let’s take a step back, let’s understand that our monthly cycle should come and go smoothly and easily and let’s create a better awareness and understanding for the future generations.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What is the mentrual cycle
- The hormonal fluctuations of menstrual cycle
- The motivation & stripper study
- The four phases of your cycle
- What’s happening at each phase
- Creation of a Monthly Energetic Cycle Calendar
- How to support your body through food and movement.
Please feel free to email email@example.com to pay by Bacs without ticket pass fees