Lorraine is an Advanced Skin Care Therapist, she specialises in treating all skin types and skin conditions, from teenage acne to ageing skin. She has a nursing background and over 25 years of experience in Beauty Therapy having gained her Cibtac qualification at the London Institute of Beauty Culture. Her passion for skin care began at an early age and was inspired by her own personal journey with acne and bad skin, both as a teenager and a young adult.
She has worked at various salons and health clubs. Her training as taken her to a variety of locations around the world including London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Mumbai.
Lorraine has a vast amount of skin care training behind her; and has worked with most of the top professional skin care companies and currently use Glo Skin Beauty, and The Spa Factory. She incorporates a variety of results-driven scientific skin technologies, such as Caci, Derma Roller, Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Therapy. She uses advanced ingredients, that include Flower Enzyme skin peels, Peptides, Vitamin C and Vegan products that contain no animal ingredients.
Lorraine combines holistic massage techniques into her facials, to give you a relaxing and therapeutic experience. She also offers eyebrow shaping, eyebrow and lash tinting.
Lorraine’s aim is to look after all your skin care needs and personalise your treatments for your specific and immediate needs a bespoke experience.
During your treatment you will receive the following:
- A full in depth skin consultation
- Skin analysis using a magnifying lamp.
- Treatments are chosen for your specific skin.
- Home care advice and prescription.
- Refreshments, and time to gently come round after your treatments ready to face the world again.
- Instructions for deep breathing techniques which will help you to calm the body and mind, and help you achieve a greater sense of well-being.
- The treatment room is warm, calm and peaceful
- During the winter the couch is heated for your comfort.
- Calming music is played or complete silence if you prefer.
What her customers say:
“Lorraine was very professional, her treatment room really comfortable and simply stylish. As it was my first visit, Lorraine took the time to go through and explain the treatment and recommend additions to my skincare routine. The microdermabrasion was painless, Lorraine than gave me a
fabulous neck and shoulder massage which nearly sent me to sleep! I’ve booked in to see her again in a couple of weeks – it was a wonderful experience.” Izzie – March 2019
“Lorraine is very skilled and creates a very lovely atmosphere. I always come away very relaxed and like she’s really targeted the area’s we have discussed beforehand” Emma – May 2019