Hands are a potential surface for viruses and bacteria. AVIRO gloves are treated with HeiQ Viroblock from Switzerland. This results in an washable Anti-Viral surface which destroys pathogens when they come into contact with the fabric surface. AVIRO gloves are anatomically fitted to your hands for a superior fit, and with a self-sanitizing surface giving you a full 50 hours of use between washes.
Made with a high filament fabric which you can wash and reuse multiple times, offering a sustainable and economical alternative to disposable gloves.
– Screen responsive fabric on the tip of index and thumb to use on touch screen devices.
– Silicon on the inside of palm for improved grip.
– Engineered with Anti-Viral fabric
AVIRO fabric has been independently tested:
– ISO18184 Anti-Viral Efficiency >99% (coronavirus & H1N1)*
– ISO20743 Anti-Bacterial Efficiency >99%
Please note we are not able to accept returns or exchanges on gloves or face masks unless they are faulty.*This product is treated with a biocide to protect it from microbes and germs. Active ingredient: silver chloride. (minimal wording: contains a biocide> silver chloride).