Find freedom through movement, breath-work, meditation and mantra to help you prepare for a conscious birth.
– learn how to move, breathe and use sound-work to work with contractions
– release any pre-conceived fears or anxieties through meditation and mindfulness
– create more space in the body and mind to assist baby with OFP (optimal foetal position)
– strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and improve posture
– learn techniques to soothe the nervous system and balance the glandular system
– connect with other women within your yoga community and form lasting friendships
– relieve your personal ailments and symptoms through specific postures
– build energy, stamina and strength within your changing body
– learn positive affirmations and bond with your baby
– feel grounded and rejuvenated through deep relaxation practice (yoga nidra)
Tap into your inner goddess, unlock your hidden power and own your birth space!
Suggested start date: from 15 weeks when pregnancy is well established.