Chiropractic Care at The Float Spa in Hove
treating back pain, neck pain and all aches & pains
Our chiropractors at The Float Spa in Hove, specialise in the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of disorders of the musculoskeletal system (that’s bones, joints and muscles) as well as the impact these disorders can have on the nervous system and general health.
Most people think Chiropractors only work on backs, however problems with hips, shoulders, arms and legs can be addressed to. This is why Chiropractic can be extremely effective for most functional injuries, combining this with a floatation experience reinforces chiropractic treatment.
Can chiropractic help you?
Chiropractic has been consistently shown to be effective in the treatment of:
- General aches and pains including those of joints, muscle spasms and cramp.
- Acute, sub-acute and chronic lower back pain.
- Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic), migraine management.
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis.
- Cervicogenic dizziness.
- Several extremity joint conditions, i.e frozen shoulder, elbow pain, tennis elbow,
arm or leg pain, whiplash and associated disorders (Bronfort et al 2010).
- There is also favourable evidence (Bronfort et al 2010) that chiropractic is
effective in the treatment of: mid back pain, sciatica, tension-type headache.
- Tension and inability to relax (through lifestyle advice rather than chiropractic care).
More and more people are choosing chiropractic and it’s natural, hands on approach to better health and movement function. Chiropractors get proven results with the above specific health conditions by using the best available evidence from research, the preferences of the patient and the expertise and personal experience of the individual chiropractor.