Amasu’s Back Clinic
With Amanda Evans
Date: Saturday 3rd June 2017 2-4pm
Price: £25 (£20 for Float Spa Unlimited Yoga Members)
- E: email@example.com
- T: 07960930303
- Web: www.amasu.co.uk
- Facebook: Amasu
- Twitter: amasuyoga
- Instagram: amasuyoga
This workshop is open to everyone who suffers lower back pain*
You do NOT have to do yoga to attend this workshop
More and more people are going to yoga classes because of back pain.
Specific yoga postures can help strengthen the core abdominal muscles. When the muscularity of the body is well conditioned, back pain can be greatly reduced and prevented.
This workshop is one of a series of Amasu’s Back Clinics (ABC)
What to expect
- We will explore body posture, lying, sitting, standing and walking
- We will look at unhelpful posture habits
- You will learn which yoga postures to avoid
- Explore best postures to alleviate back pain
- Will work with strengthening the core muscles and using ‘bhandas” yogic energy seals for stability.
- You will gain greater awareness of your body and how you move
- You will have time to relax, de stress and discuss.
- You will learn how to use props as aids to your practise. This will include chair based yoga.
- By the end of the workshop you will have learned a short sequence of suitable postures and modifications, as well as some breathing exercises that you can take away with you and practice at home.
, …”the class was amazing, her guidance was invaluable. I’m no longer in pain, I’m totally amazed..”
*This workshop is for non specific lower back pain. Please check with your doctor before attending if you are suffering from chronic back .